Local Delivery by Reds Delivery Services™
Grocery And Restaurant Delivery
Shop ANY Store With The “Pick A Store” Option!
Contents: Hours | Fees | Promotions/Referrals/Discounts | Grocery Fund | Package/Item Delivery | Delivery Windows | Terms | FAQ’s | For Businesses | Delivery From… | Join The Team | Off-Platform/Out-Of-App Option | Click Here To Go To Our New Site |
Tired of the “pick up only” or no shopping ability on platforms like Instacart, DoorDash, etc, in South Putnam, and the limitation on places you can shop in North Putnam? Introducing a new shopping/delivery service that will allow you to shop ANY store (local or chain) through the Reds Delivery Services app. You now have MORE options to shop online then with InstaCart, DoorDash, etc and will typically be charged less. You will only be charged in-store prices and the Reds Delivery Services fee (a national average savings of of 20-30% compared to other platforms). Benefits to you include:
- Saving money compared to what you now spend on InstaCart/DoorDash/etc (20-30% national average). NO markups. ALWAYS in-store prices. NO platform fees on grocery and restaurant orders.
- Professional service and delivery from the same delivery driver on your schedule. No more relying on on-demand shoppers and waiting for your order to get picked up by a driver.
- All profits from using this service stay local and helps support the local economy
- More Options Where You Can Shop (compared to Instacart, DoorDash, etc)! If the store/restaurant is in Putnam County, you can shop it (if it’s not listed, use the “Pick-A-Store” option).
- Shop Multiple Stores. If your order consists of two or more stores, delivery fee will be waived on additional stores in the area on the order; you only pay one delivery fee for entire order.
- Pickup/Delivery Available. If you order direct from a store/restaurant website for a pickup order, we can deliver it.
- Package/Item Delivery. Need to send something to someone else? No problem! We do that too!
- Order Delivery Same-Day/On-Demand* Or Schedule Your Order Up To A Week In Advance! We work on your schedule. (*On-Demand delivery is limited to available slots, which is limited to the size of our team. Know someone looking for an extra income? Send them to Apply.RedConrad.com)
- Prefer not to use an app? We have an off-platform version of our services too. Though you will save more using our app.
- Ability To Pay With Crypto for alcohol/tobacco orders and prescription orders, and off-platform orders.
- Are you a business that sends items to other locations/businesses and/or customers? We got you covered! You handle the important stuff, and we’ll handle your deliveries. Click here for details.
Benefits to Putnam County:
- All profits from using this service stay local and helps support the local economy.
- 5% of earnings go towards the Grocery Fund to help individuals and families in need.
- As the service grows, the team grows; real, local, job creation.
Reds Delivery Services, getting started, is hosted on, and powered by, the dumpling platform. To download the Reds Delivery Services app, visit App.RedConrad.com or click the download button at the top or bottom of this page. App is available on Apple and Android. Be sure to use the (Apple iOS or Android) link on the app page to connect to us. If you experience issues downloading and/or connecting to Reds Delivery Services, see FAQ #4.
We’re setting up the platform the best we can. As the platform continues building out, we’ll keep updating the app. But for most local shops that the host platform doesn’t yet list, you will need to use the “Pick A Store” option to enter it in and begin shopping.
- Please include Address for store of choice
- Restaurant pickup and delivery is under “Restaurant Pickup” in the app. For “Restaurant Pickup” you’ll be able to checkoff to have us order for you or state you already paid and submit order info so we know how to find your order.
- If you shopped online and paid for a pickup order directly through a store app/website and just need delivery, you can use the “Delivery Only” option. Provide any order details we may need to pick it up.
Note: The platform our service is hosted on is still new and may have kinks out of our control (developers are working on updates). If you experience any issues shopping in the app, you have a couple options:
- Use the “Write in a custom item” feature, or
- Create an order/list with what you can so we have something to work with. As long as you open an order with at least 1 item, we’ll be able to update/shop. Then write/build your list on either AnyList (Android | Apple) or Out Of Milk (Android | Apple) and under list sharing, send the list to Red@RedConrad.com and we’ll update your order on our end in the Reds Delivery Services app. For help sharing your list, see FAQ #3.
- If you have a preferred list making app, you may also use your preferred service. Text us at 386-983-6415 or in our app to let us know how you’re sending your list so we can download your preferred service.
The app will show national average prices. Don’t worry, you’ll only pay the in-store prices. The aggregated prices are just to give you an idea of what the total may be. The app is primarily for list making so the team knows what to pickup. You will only be charged the finalized total on in-store prices plus delivery fee.
If you plan to purchase alcohol or tobacco products, please view the Alcohol/Tobacco Deliveries page for terms of pickup/delivery.
For prescription pickup/delivery info, click here.
Delivery Hours: Sun-Sat 9am-10pm
- Restaurants: Sun-Sat 8:30am-9:30pm
- Stores: Sun-Sat 7am-9pm
- “Out Of County” Stores: Mon-Wed 8am-8pm
- Middleburg, Orange Park, Jacksonville, St. Augustine locations: Monday
- Gainesville locations: Tuesday
- Palm Coast, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando locations: Wednesday
- Eligible OOC stores are listed under the OOC shopping/delivery fee below
Customer Service: Sun-Sat 7am-10pm
Holidays: Open all holidays except for Christmas*. As long as stores and restaurants are open, we’ll be available to shop/pickup/deliver. We are closed on Christmas Day unless otherwise stated on our Facebook page.
The app provides default delivery windows for you to choose from. They are currently one hour blocks. Please choose an appropriate window based on the type and size of your order. If there are no available blocks, that means we are booked solid for that time.
Shopping Orders: We will be available to shop before 9am. The 9am start of delivery time gives us time to get to the store when they open and shop your order so we can get it to you on time. When scheduling your order, please choose an appropriate delivery time/window for type and size of your order.
Delivery Only Orders: If you prefer to order from a store directly through their website for a pickup order, you can have us deliver your order to you by choosing the “Delivery Only” option in our app. When you choose “Delivery Only” in the item selection, select “write in custom item” and then put “pickup” as the item. Supply info for pickup (order number, etc), select your delivery window, and checkout.
Restaurant Pickup provides two options:
- Prepaid Pickup
- Place the order through us
If your order is pre-ordered from the restaurant, please provide any info needed to pick up the order. The delivery window is a platform default. This allows the option for you to schedule food pickup in advance. But you specify to us when you want your order.
If you choose to have us order your food for you, please allow time for the restaurant to prepare the food. It’s recommended to pre-order the food directly from the restaurant, then order pickup delivery from us so the food is ready when we get there; this also allows for quicker delivery time.
For quickest restaurant delivery time, pre-order your food directly with the restaurant and then order prepaid delivery (check “Already Paid”) under ‘Restaurant Pickup’ in our app.
- “Already Paid” means you paid the restaurant for the food and they can begin preparing while a driver is en route to pick it up. You will be charged our delivery fee in our app when ordering delivery.
- If the restaurant uses order numbers, place order number in the “Name or phone on order” box.
If you need assistance, you can contact Red’s Delivery Services:
- Through the app
- Email: Red@RedsDeliveryServices.com
- Message the Facebook Page
- Grocery Shopping/Delivery fee: 20% of groceries / minimum of $15
- Walmart Shopping/Delivery fee: 20% of groceries / minimum of $20
- Restaurant Pickup/Delivery fee:
- Prepaid Pickup: $15
- Order Placed Through Us: 15% of order total / minimum of $15
- Delivery Only fee: $15
- “Out Of County” Shopping/Delivery fee: 30% of order total / minimum of $30 (Minimum grocery order size requirement of $100) Eligible Stores:
- Aldi (Middleburg, Orange Park, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Gainesville, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando, Palm Coast locations)
- BJ’s (Orange Park, Jacksonville locations)
- Costco (Jacksonville, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando locations)
- Target (Gainesville, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando, Palm Coast locations)
- Trader Joe’s (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Winter Park, Orlando locations)
- Whole Foods Market (Jacksonville, Gainesville, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Orlando locations)
- PetSmart (Orange Park, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Palm Coast, Deland)
- Petco (St. Augustine, Palm Coast)
- Would like another store not located in Putnam County? Email Red@RedsDeliveryServices.com or message us on Facebook to get it added.
- Check out our Monthly Subscription Plans for additional savings (most plans are best suited for larger (over $100) grocery orders)
On “Delivery Only”, there is also a 5% platform fee (about $0.75). This is charged by our host (dumpling), not us. We cover all platform fees on grocery and restaurant orders. For more information see FAQ #5 and #5A and the Reds Delivery Service Terms.
“Out Of County” store shopping is Mondays-Wednesdays only. Only eligible stores listed above will be shopped. Stores that are eligible for shopping “Out Of County” are those without locations in Putnam. The minimum order total for “Out Of County” shopping/delivery does not include our fee. OOC shops must be scheduled at least 24hrs in advance.
All orders that are eligible for discounts, promotions, referrals will see the discounted price on the finalized receipt. When you place the order, you may still see the full fee; you will NOT pay full fee. It’s how the host platform is setup. Nothing is paid until order is fulfilled and any adjustments are made and finalized. Receipt you receive at delivery will show discounted fee and the accurate total price of your order. If a code was issued during a promotion/offer, type the code into the note section of your order.
To keep up with promotions, sales, and discounts be sure to “Like” our Facebook page and opt-in to our promotional text messages by texting “Reds” to 833-638-1110 or by clicking here. 1-10 Msgs/Month. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & privacy: slkt.io/9adk
Refer family and friends to Reds Delivery Services, send them to App.RedConrad.com to download the app or in your app click on ‘Refer My Shopper’ in the side menu (opens from top left of the home screen), and you qualify for rewards:
- Your referral creates a customer account: Save 5% OFF total delivery fee for your next delivery
- Your referral places their first order: Save 25% OFF total delivery fee for your next delivery
- Your referral becomes a repeat customer (minimum of 5 orders placed): Get your next delivery FREE
That’s right, you can save three times on one referral! You will still see the set price at checkout, when you place your order. The discount will show when we go to shop your order and make the adjustment to the fee. You will see the fee adjustment on your final receipt after we shop your order. To claim referral discount, be sure to have your referral mention you referred them.
Referrals MUST be sent to App.RedConrad.com to properly be connected to our service. Downloading the platform app directly through an app store search may not connect them to our service.
Note: The app must be downloaded through our direct download link for your referral to connect to our service. A direct app store search and download may not connect them to us. See FAQ 4 for details.
By choosing Reds Delivery Service as your preferred shopping/delivery service, you will be eligible for additional discounts, perks, and rewards! Check in-app messaging, and your email for time limited perks as they become available. Be sure to check our Facebook page often for announcements of new rewards, discounts, and contests. Discounts are savings off the delivery fee.
Discounts for meeting certain order numbers:
- Place 10 orders through us and save 10% Off
- Place 25 orders through us and save 25% Off
- Place 50 orders through us and save 50% Off
- Place 100 orders through us and your 100th delivery is FREE
- Every 100th (200, 300, etc) order, delivery is FREE
Visit App.RedConrad.com to download the app. If you’re experiencing any issues downloading the app and being connected to our service, send the Facebook page a pm or email CustomerService@RedsDeliveryServices.com with your cell number and we’ll send you a direct invite link via text. See FAQ #4 for more info.
If you have digital coupons for the items and store you are shopping, add in the note section to use your coupons. Your phone number will be used for your coupons at checkout.
Do you know someone who may be in need of grocery assistance? We have a general grocery fund you can donate to, and we also have the option for you to donate groceries to a specific individual or family. Click here to visit the Grocery Fund page for info. The Grocery Fund strictly helps local individuals and families of Putnam County. All donations stay inside Putnam County.
All package/item delivery, personal-to-personal, personal-to-business, business-to-personal, or business-to-business, is possible. In the Reds Delivery Services app, you would do the following:
- Choose “Delivery Only” option
- In “Create A Custom Item” mention what it is we’re picking up to deliver. Option to upload a photo is also available.
- Go to your cart, in the notes section give the pickup address
- Edit delivery address to the address where it’s being dropped off
Personal-to-personal includes “swip swap” and “buy/sell” online group type deliveries where buyer can’t pickup and seller can’t deliver. See the “swip swap” terms in Reds Delivery Services terms for how this would work.
If you have any questions about the service:
- View the Delivery FAQ’s here
- Email CustomerService@RedsDeliveryServices.com or
- Send a pm (private message) to the Red’s Delivery Services Facebook page
For updates, check back often or “Like” the Red’s Delivery Services Facebook page.
Know a business that may benefit from our delivery services? Send them to RedsDeliveryServices.com/YouDeliver
If you may be interested in joining the Red’s Delivery Services team, click here.
Are you a store/restaurant owner/manager? Find out how we can help you by clicking here!
The following is a sample of where you can shop. It is not a complete list. For more places, visit the ‘Delivery From…‘ page.
Interested in helping keep us on the road and moving?
We’re going to do our best to be sure we’re available 7 days a week to fulfill your orders. If you’d like to help ensure issues that arise won’t keep us down, you may donate to our maintenance fund. Every $1 helps. You have the option to opt for a one-time donation or monthly donations. These funds will help shoppers/drivers keep up with maintenance and repairs on their vehicles:
- Oil changes
- Tune Ups
- Routine/Scheduled Maintenance
- Emergency Maintenance, should it happen
so we can keep moving. By helping us keep our vehicles well maintained, you’re helping make sure every order can be delivered on time by your preferred shopper/delivery driver.
Bonus for donating to the fund:
- Every $50 you donate gets you a free delivery, OR
- Every $50 you donate gets you a free ride from Rideshare Red
Maintenance Fund To Keep Services Active